Monday, December 9, 2013

12/9/13

Dear Family,

I have very little time, so this is going to be a really short email.  I have some good news and some bad news in regards to packages.  The good news is that the music package finally got here!  yay!  The bad news is that it's been stored away with the Christmas package at the office and I won't get it until next Tuesday.  But I'm just glad it came :)  I also sent you guys a package this last week with Christmas gifts in it.  Don't open it until Christmas.  I realized that I labelled things a little bit wrong after sending the package, though.  The one that's labelled for Cameron is for Cameron and Amy.  I forgot to write her name on the paper.  Sorry Amy!  I still love you.

It was fun to see the picture of Cameron and Catherine going up to sing Silent Night at Camilla's choir concert.  It made me a little sad to think that I won't get to see her perform with the choir :(  If I was there, there would have been 4 Hein children up there singing.  You'll have to get the CDs so I can listen to them in a couple of years.

So, Elder Nolan found out about my glitter phobia this week.  After finding out that I hate glitter, he decided it would be funny to dump a bunch all over the inside of my bed.  It wasn't.  It was like my worst nightmare come true.  Also, I'm not really sure how he thought I was going to not notice a bunch of glitter all over my sheets and pillow.  It was such a mess.  It took me like an hour to clean up before I could go to bed.  Glitter.  What an evil invention.  Any ideas on how I can get him back?

Missionary work was a bit slower than usual this week.  We had three performances, so our time was really limited.  We got to drive in the Mission Van though, so that was fun.  We still taught 15 lessons, but it just wasn't the same.  This week will be nice.  We only have one performance on Sunday, so we should be able to have a pretty normal week.

Margarita came to church yesterday!  She loved it.  She's coming again next week.

Sorry this was a bit of a rubbish email.  I'll make sure I have more time next week to include some good stories and pictures and stuff.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Enjoy the snow :)

Love,
Elder Hein


p.s. I found out this week that I'll have 1.5 hours to talk to you guys on Christmas.  I'll figure out when it's going to be and let you know next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment